At High Street Claims we strive to provide you, the Customer, with the highest standards of service. In the regrettable event that our service falls short of your expectations and you wish to make a complaint, these are the steps we will take:
- Your complaint may be made over the phone, in writing, or by e-mail to the department concerned.
- We will send an acknowledgement letter within five working days from receipt of your complaint.
- We will within four weeks of receiving a complaint send you, the Customer either
- a) A final resp onse; or
- b) A holding response, explaining why we are not yet in a position to resolve the complaint and advise when we will make further contact (this will be no later than eight weeks of receipt of the complaint).
Within eight weeks of receiving a complaint we shall send you, the Customer either
- a) A final response; or
- b) A response which:
- Explains the reason(s) why we are still not in a position to do make a final decision and indicate when we expect to be able to provide a final response
- Inform you the Customer, that you may refer the handling of the complaint to the Claims Management Regulator if you remain dissatisfied
- Should you remain dissatisfied with our final response you may refer the complaint to the Claims Management Regulator at the following address:
57 - 60 High Street
Burton Upon Trent
Tel 0845 4506858